Foreign Currency Account opening
- Retention A/C: an account opened by eligible exporters of goods and services and recipients of inward remittances in accordance with the provisions of NBE directive
- None- resident diaspora FCY A/C: an account opened by non-resident Ethiopian or foreign National Ethiopian origin denominated in foreign currency
- Non-resident FCY A/C: an account opened for international organizations, foreign nationals, non-Governmental organization (NGO), and staff members of foreign embassies. The non-resident accounts aZamZam_SWIFT Transfer Form (GBP)re denominated in foreign currency (FCY) and local currency (LCY) currency whose source of deposit is in FCY
- Non-resident Transferrable A/C: an account maintained in local currency and funds can be transferred abroad without the necessity of obtaining a foreign exchange permit.
- Non-resident non-transferable A/C: an account maintained in local currency and funds cannot be transfer abroad.