Date: Sep. 29, 2022
ZamZam Bank S.C
ZamZam Bank S C is the first bank licensed to operate as full-fledged Interest Free Bank in the country shouldering a huge responsibility for enhancing financial inclusion in Ethiopia. To this effect the Bank would like to recruit qualified job applicants for the following vacant posts and invite interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualification and work experience listed for the job openings.
- Branch Manager (Grade I)
Minimum qualification and work experience: BA Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other business-related fields with 5 years of banking operation experience respectively of which 2 years as senior officer/customer service manager or equivalent role in branch banking area.
- Branch management;
- Build high performance team;
- Commitment and time management;
- Problem solving;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Internal control;
- Effective communication;
- Sales and marketing skill; and
- Negotiation skill.
- Knowledge of core banking applications
Place of work: Jigjiga
Number of vacant posts: One for each
Salary: As per the Bank’s scale and attractive benefit package.
Language: Knowledge of local language is advantageous.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualifications and work experience shall send their updated CV along with application letter, educational credentials and experience letter within 7 days from the date of announcement.
- The applicant shall send documents through email@example.com in pdf format.
- On the subject line of the email, the applicant shall clearly write the “position and place of work”. Your application will be automatically disqualified, if you fail to do so.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated.